Monday, August 31, 2009

Mr. Cellophane

...by the motion picture Chicago.

Well, I wrote Chapters 33 and 34 of Heroes & Thieves. I like these two chapters, particularly the latter. Jackaby has a knack for saying the right thing at the right time. Very romantic. Sometimes I forget he's not real, as though there's some angel sitting on my shoulder whispering to me. :)

We're winding down when it comes to Dangerous & Moving. Chapter 30 has been posted. Now there's only one chapter plus an epilogue until the story is complete. I'm bittersweet about the whole thing. I can't wait for you guys to read the ending but I so loved going on this adventure with Jason and Max.

Also, Chapter 6 of Closer has been posted. I answered the few questions some of you have answered. This chapter deals with the Enigma's thoughts, which I know a few of you wanted to see. I do hope you enjoy the chapter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment