Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Masquerade

...by Ashley Tisdale

Well, everyone, I have finally started writing Losing Myself in You. As of right now, I love writing Logan's character; dark, brooding, and very perceptive, while Bridgette is organized, stubborn, and thorough. They shouldn't (and don't) like each other, but for whatever reason, they're drawn to each other. Anyways, so Chapter 1 and 2 have been written.

Brighter Than Anyone has also been updated as well. We sort of see the aftermath of what happened in the previous chapter, and Christian's reaction to it. So when you get a chance, make sure you read Chapter 23.

And finally, I finished the outline of Trainwreck. As I was writing it, I kept thinking, There's no plot to this, but I had to keep reminding myself that the essence of the plot is the relationship between Judd and Sadie. But I like it. It'll probably be shorter than my usual stories, falling into the range of ending somewhere in the twenties rather than the thirties or forties, but I think that that's what fits it best. I probably won't start writing this story until I've finished writing Heroes & Thieves, just so you all know.

No comments:

Post a Comment