Wednesday, August 26, 2009

crushcrushcrush

...by Paramore.

Whew. Hump day.

Anyways, I managed to squeeze out two chapters (5 and 6) of Losing Myself in You. Bridgette goes to her physician to get check up on her mark before having a raunchy dream with a certain werewolf. Can't say anymore, especially since the story has yet to be posted.

Chapter 29 of Dangerous & Moving has also been posted. Jason gets some help rescuing Max. There are two chapters plus an epilogue left before the story itself is concluded. Bittersweet. I love this story, but then again, I love all my stories.

Also, Chapter 5 of Closer has been posted, and you get some kind of conclusion from the cliff-hanger I left you with in Chapter 4. I will say, though, that the Enigma is still incredibly territorial of his woman. Don't deny you don't like it... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment