Monday, August 17, 2009

Again and Again

...by Lady Gaga

Well, this quite an interesting experience today. I started writing Stumble again. The characters are coming back to me, and I have their faces in my head, so I'm getting to know them again. It was easier than I thought to start up again. I like Daniel and Gemma. Very different to write, but they seem to flow quite nicely. I hope I don't lose it any time soon. Anyways, though, Chapter 4 and 5 of the story have been written.

Also, Beautiful Disaster has been updated with Chapter 25. I think you guys may like it (though I don't want to spoil as to why), but, as always, there may be a horrible cliff-hanger to get over. (Hint, hint.)

Anyways, since I've finally added Stumble and Losing Myself in You, I've decided to begin outlining four new stories which I will rotate in once a story has finished. I'm really excited because I have all four titles for them. Oddly enough, they're all named after Demi Lovato songs, but I can't help it; the lyrics fit the story (my idea of the story, anyways) quite nicely. They are, as follows:

Trainwreck: A Breakfast Club-like story. Except there's a Monday after detention.

Falling Over You: A ghost story. The heroine is the only person who can see, hear, and feel the hero.

Stop the World: An uncle sells his niece's soul to the devil.

Until You're Mine: A vampire story (parallels with Losing Myself in You). Our heroine works for the Nocturnal Defense Society, fighting beings like vampires, except a prophecy says she belongs to one of them.

I'm excited to start outlining them. And I'm excited to start writing stories I've had outlined since forever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment