Monday, August 10, 2009

Kaboom

...by Lady Gaga feat. Kalenna

Chapter 26 of Dangerous & Moving has been posted today. It deals with Jason's thoughts after what just happened, and Max finally tells him just why she's running away to California.

Chapter 2 of Closer has also been posted. I still cannot believe the amazing response I've gotten for that story. I really hope that I continue to get such lovely reviews. It really does mean a lot. In this chapter, we see more of the Enigma and somebody gets... hmm. Don't want to spoil it, so you should just go read it!

I'm also planning two new stories. I know it may seem like a lot, but I have a schedule, and I'm almost finished with Brighter Than Anyone, so I'm not too worried. I think I'll be able to do it, and I'm really excited to start them. I really don't have too much of a plot for either of them, but the main characters in both stories are seniors in high school. I haven't really tried the whole high school thing before, so I'm looking forward to the challenge. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment