Thursday, August 20, 2009

Break My Heart

...by Hilary Duff.

Whoa, you guys. Like, seriously, whoa.

I just finished Chapters 7 and 8 of Closer, and let me just tell you... Whoa. Things get... steamy between the Enigma and Taylor, though there was never any doubt about that happening, huh? Well, you'll just have to wait to read it, but I do hope you enjoy it. I loved writing it. :)

Also, Chapter 23 of Heroes & Thieves has been posted. One of my most favorite lines of the whole story is the last line of this chapter. I just couldn't resist not having it in this story. Jeez, I fall in love more and more with Jackaby. Belle is incredibly lucky... Is it weird that I fall in love with my own characters? I hope not...

Anyways, I started on the outline for Until You're Mine. I hope to finish it today, but we'll see... Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment