Sunday, August 23, 2009

Forever & Always

...by Taylor Swift

Well, I know it's later than usual, but I finally finished Chapters 29 and 30 of Heroes & Thieves. We learn more about Jackaby's past and Jackaby and Belle dance more than once. Lots of sexual tension moments too, building up for something. Hem, hem... if you know what I mean. ;) But I'm not saying more than that, so use your imaginations!

Chapter 24 of Brighter Than Anyone has been posted. It's kind of a filler, but there is one Christian - Andie moment that I hope you enjoy. Let me just say this: Just you wait. More drama will be coming up in a couple of chapters, so make sure you leave me a review about what you guys think. It'll be worth it - I promise!

I finally finished the outline of Until You're Mine. I think you guys will like this one. Vampires in this one!

School starts tomorrow... Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment