Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Play On

...by Carrie Underwood

So because my adapter was broken and had to be replaced (it now is, by the way), I had a lot of time to think about my stories. I was really debating taking a break after finishing Stop the World, but after reading reviews once I did manage to get online, I couldn't. I love that my readers love my stories, and as a result, I wouldn't take a break but I would be switching things around.

I don't have the time to write Blackout because it's a long story, and it took me six months to write The Dead Man's Tale. But I really want to use Jeffery Beech's character somehow, so I'm kicking more ideas around. In it's place, I'm putting Foolish Games, a story I wrote around the time I wrote The Dead Man's Tale, but had four chapters to write to finish it. It's more of a story for me, but finishing the story is my main goal and I'm excited to finish it up.

I liked having three days off from writing; it rejuvenated my excitement for my stories. It also made me realize that there were times when I need to take my break for my own sanity, and to ensure I don't consider writing something I have to do when it's something I want to do.

So, as I said, I'm really excited. Plus, I have a western outlined, I'm hoping to start a new pirate story, I want to do a sequel to Heroes & Thieves, and my dream would be to combine the characters from Saving Smiles and Fatal Attraction so the Shadow and the Enigma have a final showdown. Plus, there's that story with Jeffery Beech. So I'm keeping busy and I hope that you readers share my enthusiasm.

Anyways, on with the spoilers...

The last story I wrote before this mishap occured was Until You're Mine. Chapters 25 and 26 are done. And Frankie assumes (rightly or wrongly) about what Lewis says and what Joel adamently claims isn't true.

Stumble has also been updated - Chapter 16 has been posted. Daniel accompanies Gemma to a beach bonfire, and it's then that Gemma realizes other women might actually be interested in him. And she doesn't seem to like that.

Losing Myself in You: Yup, Chapter 15 has been posted. I refuse to spoil it for you (Nice try!) so you should go read it for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment