Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Untouchable

...by Taylor Swift

Falling Over Me: I finished the entire story yesterday! I am so excited about it - it's one of my favorites! Also, Chapter 4 is posted and we meet Lara's fiance, Brett. And we learn a bit more about Mike.

Closer: Chapter 23 is posted! Taylor has a plan to get her man back!

Until You're Mine: Chapter 2 is posted. Some more background information, and a meeting with the prince of vampires himself! Chapters 23 and 24 have been written! Okay, I want to tell you what happens, but I can't. It's too big! But, I will say that it's the All-Hallow's Eve Ball, and a shot goes out!

The Dead Man's Tale: Chapter 14 has been posted! Jackaby and Brooke talk, and we found out just where Jackaby's taking Brooke in order for her to recuperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment