Sunday, December 13, 2009

Feels Like Home

...by Orianthi

Killing By Captivation: Chapters 7 and 8 were written today! So basically Mandy gets the evidence she needs to believe Paul, but it is accompanied by a bad nightmare.

Trainwreck: Chapter 12 is updated. Judd and Sadie have a discussion of sorts about their differences.

**ANNOUNCEMENT!**

Okay, so after much deliberation, I have decided to take a break. Not now, of course. I plan to finish all the upcoming stories I've planned, plus the ones I am currently writing. But I want to plan a long, well thought out story with developed characters, deep and very complicared relationships and the like. And obviously I need a lot of time to do this.

To be honest, you guys probably won't notice the break only because I always write in advance, but I feel as though I should inform you of it. Obviously you can see that I'm currently writing Battlefield, Killing By Captivation, I'll finish Until You're Mine tomorrow (which means I'll start Foolish Games) within the next few days, and I'm nearly finished with Stop the World. Plus, I'm planning to start and finish both Come Away with Me (My John Dillinger story) and Wanted By You (A western) before taking a break.

You should note than when I say break, I mean from writing, not from posting. I am going to constantly update like I normally do, but writing will be put on hold for a while.

Check back here for any news regarding the matter, and, as always, thank you so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment