Monday, December 21, 2009

Big Mouth

...by Jessie James

Ah, my friends, I must apologize once more for my lack of updates, but hopefully that will end now that winter break has finally begun.

Let's see where we are now, shall we?

The Dead Man's Tale: Completely posted. I am so proud of that story - it was my first novel-length story, and I loved the outcome of it.

Losing Myself in You: Chapter 19 has been posted, and tune in tomorrow for the update!

Stumble: Chapter 20 has been posted.

Trainwreck: Chapter 14 has been posted.

Falling Over Me: Chapter 10 has been posted.

Until You're Mine: The actual story was completed December 14, 2009. As for the posting, Chapter 8 was posted just this morning.

Stop the World: I'm really excited for you guys to read this. I hope you enjoy it! Tomorrow, the Prologue will go up, so stay tunes for that. Chapter 29 has been written, and there aren't very many chapters after that so it should be finished before the month's end.

No comments:

Post a Comment