Monday, December 21, 2009

Make You Love Me

...by Kaci Brown

Battlefield: Chapter 22 was written yesterday.

Killing By Captivation: Chapter 12 was written today.

Foolish Games: I started this two summers ago and finally found the muse to start writing it again, which I am really excited about! I hope you guys like this story - it is dear to me - but it's kind of quirky, so it's understandable if you don't.

I also must say that, though I am going to rearrange my schedule so I have somewhat of a break, I'm planning two pirate stories, plus a sequel to Heroes & Thieves which I have mentioned. One is entitled Destined to Collide while the other is called Stone Hearts & Hand Grenades. The sequel I haven't really thought about yet.

Also, look for occassional involving your favorite characters. I have missed writing them.

And I have also embarked on a project that I don't want to reveal too much now, but I'm really excited about. Just know that I'm working on seven, novel length stories. This new year is going to be busy, but I'm looking forward to it, as I hope you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment