Monday, July 13, 2009

Don't Go (Girls and Boys)

...by Fefe Dobson

Well, kiddies, got some huge news for you! But we have some news before then so you'll just have to wait until the end. Ha!

Anyways, Dangerous & Moving has been updated with Chapter 22.

Tomorrow, I plan on finishing Love's Back Pocket! Writing it, at least. I only have to write Chapter 35 and the Epilogue. I'm really excited to finish this because once I finish this story, I can continue Heroes & Thieves.

I wrote Chapter 31 of Brighter Than Anyone today. It's Marissa's bachelorette party, and the girls go to Disneyland. I wrote it in a really different way, though. I don't want to explain it only because I don't want to give too much away (plus, it's somewhat hard to explain).

I also wrote Chapter 35 of Beautiful Disaster as well. It's kind of unnerving though; I'm starting to lose the passion I had for it when I first started. However, I plan to finish it just like I am with my other stories, even though it's a tad harder than I originally anticipated. Only five more chapters to write plus an epilogue.

I am nearly done with my outline for Heroes & Thieves, and it's excruciatingly detailed, which I am very excited about! (Which is probably I'm not as excited about Beautiful Disaster.)

Now... for the news.... I plan to withhold Blackout only because a more pressing matter has slipped into my water and inspired me. I'm planning a sequel to Fatal Attraction! It's untitled and in the early stages, but the muses have spoken. Once I'm finished with the Heroes & Thieves outline, I plan to start on the Fatal Attraction sequel outline. I'm really excited because I have so many ideas I want to exploree with Taylor and The Enigma.

No comments:

Post a Comment