Friday, July 24, 2009

Ready or Not

...by Cascada

Well, you guys, it's official! I have finished Beautiful Disaster! I really liked the epilogue, and I hope that you do too. I don't really like writing typical cutesy confessions of love things, especially when I know my characters wouldn't say such things. But I'm content with the ending, and I hope you are too!

Chapter 24 of Dangerous & Moving. Jason realizes something he should have known all along. And the next chapter? Let's just say that you readers need to have a shower around if you know what I'm saying.

Also, Chapter 36 of Brighter Than Anyone was written today. Christian is... well, Christian is Christian when it comes to Andie.

So... I didn't think I'd start Closer until next week after I wrapped up Beautiful Disaster, but I had such a pressing desire to start it, that the first chapter is written. It's basically all the background information you're going to need to start the story, but... Well, there's a cliff-hanger. I hope you guys like it - when I do post it, of course!

Till next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment