Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bad Boy

...by Cascada

Wow. Finally, Fictionpress! It took a couple of days, but I got out all three chapters today (because the past couple of days, they wouldn't let me)! So Chapter 19 of both Brighter Than Anyone and Heroes & Thieves is posted, as well as Chapter 21 of Love's Back Pocket.

Tomorrow, I finish writing Beautiful Disaster! There's really nothing I can say that wouldn't spoil the story, but I'm really excited the story's coming to a close. (I know I've said that a lot, but I feel so accomplished when finishing a story!) This means that I can start Closer by either Sunday or Monday. I'm looking forward to it incredibly because I have the outline finished, and I have a specific playlist focused on this story. Plus, I have a copy of The Dark Knight on BluRay, so I'm set when it comes to inspiration.

Anyways, Chapter 35 of Brighter Than Anyone and Chapter 38 of Beautiful Disaster has been written, and today, I finished Chapter 21 of Heroes & Thieves. Not much I can about the latter story, except Chapter 21's title is Tell Me. Read into it what you will. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment