Monday, July 20, 2009

Dangerous

...by Cascada

Let's see. What have I been up to lately? Well, Chapter 21 of Beautiful Disaster has been posted, giving answers and relief to Chapter 20's cliffhanger. Where are Johnny and Izzy? You'll just have to read to find out!

Speaking of Beautiful Disaster, I just wrote Chapter 37 of the story. I can't exactly say what it's about because I don't want to spoil it, but Izzy has a cutlass in her hand and a promise she doesn't intend to keep. I plan to finish writing the story Friday - something else I'm really looking forward to.

Also, Chapter 34 of Brighter Than Anyone was written today. Things seem to get better, but you know me. Nothing as what it seems. ;) Can't say more than that, except Marissa's wedding takes place during this chapter. Or does it? (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

I finished the Heroes & Thieves outline - a story that I'm looking forward to write because the words just flow so naturally! I've also started the Closer outline (Fatal Attraction's sequel). I'm really excited to write this story too!

No comments:

Post a Comment