Thursday, May 14, 2009

Writing and Posting

I just finished writing Chapter 15 of Dangerous & Moving. I know it's not the most popular story I have written of FictionPress, but I love it! I just finished going over the outline I drew up for it a couple of months ago. There should be about 32 chapters total, including the epilogue. I'm really excited about it, if I'm being completely honest.

I posted Chapter 3 of Brighter Than Anyone this morning. I love writing Andie and Christian together. It's very different for me usually because I usually do the whole tension-filled story of will they-won't they-when will they get together, and they finally do some time near the end. However, this story is sort of teaching me to write about two people in a relationship. I want to make it real; obviously relationships aren't perfect, and they wouldn't be fun if they were. I know it seems kind of slow, but trust me, the tension and drama will soon come forward. I just wanted to give everyone some background. It has been two years since Saving Smiles has ended.

Tomorrow's plan? Hmm... write Chapter 7 of Beautiful Disaster and Love's Back Pocket.

Look for an update for Beautiful Disaster some time Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment