Friday, May 15, 2009

Write the Days Away

I just finished Chapter 7 of both Beautiful Disaster and Love's Back Pocket. I love watching my stories start to take place, getting to know the characters and personalities. It gets me excited to continue writing up until I finish them.

I just posted Chapter 8 of Dangerous & Moving. Go read and review, please!

Tomorrow, look for an update of Beautiful Disaster. I also plan on writing Chapter 16 of Danerous & Moving and Chapter 4 of Brighter Than Anyone.

...ugh, and I have to write a paragraph for my research paper due Wednesday... Yuck.

Speaking of Wednesday... Terminator: Salvation 12:01 showing, baby! What a way to end my first year of college! Speaking of Terminator: Salvation, Christian Bale is on the new cover of Entertainment Weekly. Love it! He looks so... yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment