Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hoist the Colors

...from the Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End soundtrack.

Sorry about the lack of updates yesterday. As expected, I'm busier on the weekends than on weekdays, but that doesn't mean I didn't update and write my stories.

Anyways, I have written Chapter 14 of both Beautiful Disaster and Love's Back Pocket, I have written Chapter 11 of Brighter Than Anyone, and finally, I have written Chapter 23 of Dangerous & Moving. Whew! But lots of stuff happen! Bex and Izzy teach Johnny some sex ed., Holly and Robert engage in their first official session (it doesn't go well), Christian and Andie have another talk about Vanessa, and Jason and Max are in Vegas. w00t w00t!

Also, Chapters 16-18 are edited and posted of both Saving Smiles and Fatal Attraction.

And Chapter 9 of Love's Back Pocket and Chapter 7 of Brighter Than Anyone is posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment