Wednesday, May 27, 2009

No One

...by Alicia Keys

I just finished posting the newly edited Chapters 10-12 of Fatal Attraction, which means I'm halfway done with the editing process on that story. w00t! I also posted Chapter 6 of Brighter Than Anyone.

Speaking of which, I finished Chapter 9 of the same story. Did I mention how much I love to write this story? It's from Christian's point of view, so it was rather interesting albeit different to write. I'm happy with it, though.

I also wrote Chapter 21 of Dangerous & Moving. Things are slowly progressing between Jason and Max; did I mention they dance in this chapter? No? Well they do.

And I'm halfway through a decent outline for Love's Back Pocket. Now I just need to finish it, but it'll be relatively easy, I assume.

No comments:

Post a Comment