Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rock Steady

...by No Doubt.

Let's see, let's see... I updated Love's Back Pocket, posting Chapter 8. Speaking of which, I also wrote Chapter 12 of the story today. I find it difficult to know where the characters want to take this story. I kind of know where and how it's going to end - it's the whole "getting there" I'm finding slight difficulty with.

Anyways, I also wrote Chapter 12 of Beautiful Disaster today as well. I know exactly what's going to happen with this story because I made a rough but somewhat detailed outline of it last night. I'm actually looking forward to writing about it. As of right now, there should be about 40 chapters, plus an epilogue.

I also wrote the outline to Brighter Than Anyone. This is probably my favorite story to write right now (though I do enjoy all my stories) just because I love writing Christian and Andie. It's going to be very sad when I finally finish this story. Le sigh. Maybe if I miss them too much, I'll write a couple of one-shots. Anyways, as of right now, there should be 45 chapters, plus an epilogue. Yup, longer than Saving Smiles. I hope everyone is happy about that.

Speaking of Saving Smiles, I edited the next 3 chapters (10-12) and reposted them on Fictionpress. I was supposed to do that yesterday, I know, but I was too enthralled with writing my outlines to stop.

I've had the outline to Dangerous & Moving done for about a month now (maybe?), so I know where I'm going with that. There should be 32 chapters and an epilogue.

Now, if only I could get cracking on the elusive Love's Back Pocket, I would be set...

No comments:

Post a Comment