Thursday, May 21, 2009

Opposites Attract

...by Paula Abdul

I just posted Chapter 7 of Beautiful Disaster. SPOILER ALERT: Izzy allows Johnny to stay with her. What's to come? We'll see!

I also wrote Chapter 18 of Dangerous & Moving. Interesting stuff. I gather there are about 15 more chapters left with this story. Jason's so much fun to write.

After Terminator: Salvation last night (which is amazing, and I highly reccomend it!), I was provided with sufficient enough inspiration and have written Chapter 6 of Brighter Than Anyone. Everything happens now, but after the introduction of Vanessa, things are going to get... hmm, what's the right word? Tense? Dramatic? Those will do!

Today, I edited the next three chapters (4-6) of Fatal Attraction and put them in place of the originals. The editing is coming along, and I love rereading all of my stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment