Saturday, September 26, 2009

No Air

...by Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown

See! I told you the whole update thing would get generated.

Anyways, so I posted Chapter 33 of Beautiful Disaster. Johnny and Izzy arrive at the hidden pirate cove, and many of the pirates there are interested in Izzy because, well, she's a female and Johnny is a notorious bachelor. So what's this about him proposing to her? Go read and find out!

Chapter 2 of The Dead Man's Tale has also been posted. I really love these two characters, this story... I adore it. Anyways, okay, so Jake takes a jewel Brooke specifically asks him not to take and she intends to get it back, even if that means tracking him down herself!

Also, Chapters 24 and 25 of Stumble have been written. An engagement party goes horribly wrong not only because of Daniel's critical parents, but gunfire. Bum, bum, bum! You'll have to wait to find out what I mean...

Ooh, I outlined two more stories that are scheduled to be released in January. Look for summaries of them in the near-future, titled Battlefield and Killing By Captivation. I'm working on two more outlines now, and, those of you who were interested in Blackout, I've decided to go through with it finally! Look for it in January as well.

And that's it for me. :) Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment