Monday, September 7, 2009

Married with Children

...on DVD

Sorry for the lack of updates, but here's what's been going on so far:

Heroes & Thieves: I finished Chapters 35 and 36. I love 35. When I initially wrote it, I didn't like the last part (i.e. the intimate part), so after seeing Public Enemies for the fourth time, I came home with inspiration, and rewrote it. Now, I absolutely adore it. I know I've said this before, but I am in love with Jackaby Donn. Also, Chapter 26 of this story has been updated. They go on a first mission together and somehow talk about kids.

Dangerous & Moving: Chapter 31 was posted. Last chapter before the epilogue! We see if Max survives the night or not.

Closer: I wrote Chapters 16 and 17 of this story as well. The Enigma is incredibly pissed about losing Taylor, and concotes a plan to get her back while Taylor gets "interrogated" by officers. She also happens to meet a corrupt cop, not exactly sure what to make of it. Chapter 7 was also posted. The couple arrives at a mansion, though both are consumed in their own thoughts.

Stumble: Chapters 14 and 15 have been written. Daniel follows Gemma to a lunch Gemma has with Gillian - unbeknownst to Gemma. Let's just say Gemma isn't too happy about that, which causes some chain of events off.

Beautiful Disaster: Chapter 29 has been posted now. No confessions of love yet, but Johnny's ready to start on his journey as a leader against the Royal Navy. And Izzy will be damned if he leaves without her.

Losing Myself in You: Chapters 11 and 12 were written today! Bridgette refuses to eat dinner with them, which is necessary because the Elders need to approve of her. This pisses off Logan to no end, and he tells her if she won't eat with him, she'll starve.

Brighter Than Anyone: Chapter 27 has been posted today. Andie takes a test and she tells Christian the results.

Whew! Now go read!

No comments:

Post a Comment