Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gone in Sixty Seconds

...the movie

Let's see - Chapter 31 of Beautiful Disaster has been posted. Johnny teaches Izzy how to handle a blade! Ooh... mix that in with a bout of sexual tension. ;)

The Prologue of The Dead Man's Tale has been posted. I hope everybody goes out and reads it and enjoys it and reviews it! It's my first-ever story and I'm so proud of it. Obviously it's about pirates (you know me!), and you get introduced to the main characters - Johnny Colt and Brooke Cunningham.

Also, I started writing Trainwreck! Chapters 9 and 10 are finished. Sadie hears a bad rumor about herself in Judd from a girl on her soccer team, so she goes to a bar, where Judd might hang out only to run into Tony, not Judd. Yes, I know it doesn't make sense now, but I promise, it will! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment