Monday, September 21, 2009

Goodbye to You

... by the Veronicas

Okay, where have we left off?

Heroes & Thieves: Chapter 29 has been posted. Let's just say things get a bit intimate - you could slice that tension with a knife. But it's not what you think. Not yet at least...

Also, Chapter 17 and 18 of Losing Myself in You. Bridgette does something she's wanted to do for a long time, but then isn't sure whether or not she regrets it. So in her own way, she tries to figure it out. By leaving.

Chapter 10 of Closer was posted! Taylor saves the Enigma's life. What more is there to say?

Chapter 11 and 12 of Trainwreck have both been written. I don't want to give much away, but I'm starting to feel myself falling in love with Judd Asher. Sadie and Judd have a conversation about why she's in the Narrows after he has a firm conversation with Tony.

Chapter 32 of Beautiful Disaster has been posted today! Johnny proposes to Izzy. Sort of. You'll have to read to find out what I mean.

Chapter 1 of The Dead Man's Tale has also been posted today. I love it! I love reading this (though obviously I'm writing it too). Jake and Brooke meet each other after ten years. Let's just say it's sizzling.

And finally (whew!), Chapters 23 and 24 of Closer has been written. I love it! Taylor really comes into her own - and oh! Though Chapter 24 is technically the last chapter, there is an epilogue! Bittersweet once again. I loved writing Jace and Taylor's relationship. It'll be sad (but accomplished) when I finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment